Monday, July 9, 2012

7/9/12

Highs:
  • Since I was up early (see lows), I was able to watch Boy Meets World. Great show.
  • I got an email about a possible job interview for Wednesday! The only downside is it's over an hour away, and I'm sure the interview (if I get one) will be like 30 minutes. 
  • The HR Derby was on tonight. That's always fun to watch.

Lows:
  • I woke up at 7am when I didn't have to work until 11. I couldn't fall back asleep either. Plus, I couldn't fall asleep until almost 1am; I hate how I can't sleep! It's getting to be really frustrating.
  • My hip is still bothering me. I think it's starting to "pop" when I walk. What does that even mean? I hope it goes away soon. I definitely pulled something though. Ugh.
  • I need a vacation. I need to go somewhere far and just RELAX! Everything frustrates me lately, and I just need to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment