Friday, July 20, 2012

7/20/12

Highs:
  • I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!! It's not the one I interviewed for haha, but there's a long-term sub position available in Kindergarten, and the principal said the teacher just put in a letter that she wasn't come back now. It's going to become a long-term position, but it's technically considered "long-term sub" as of now, but that's okay! It's something! And I don't have to work for the Y anymore!! Yayyyyy!! HR is going to call me on Mon or Tues to make it official!
  • It was great weather at the pool today! It was cloudy with the threat of a thunderstorm the entire time. I don't think it even reached the 80s! Yes!
  • It's Friday!

Lows:
  • I heard about the tragedy at the movie theater in Colorado today. So sad. My heart goes out to everyone affected. :(
  • The kids were terrible today at the pool. Their behavior has been ridiculous lately, and I can't stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment