Friday, July 6, 2012

11/23/11

Highs:
  • Modern Family was hilarious. It never disappoints.
  • I only worked from 7-8:30am. So nice not having to go back for a half day.
  • I got to catch up some taped TV shows.

Lows:
  • I had to get up at 5:45am just to work for an hour and a half. Didn’t seem worth it.
  • Psych wasn’t new tonight. Boo.
  • I’m kind of realizing Happy Endings isn’t that funny. I definitely wasn’t impressed with this episode tonight. I’m considering giving up on watching it. We’ll see.
  • This is a Tuesday low, but here it is anyway: Rob Kardashian did not win Dancing with the Stars. Tear. He came in second though and has changed so much throughout the competition. JR won, and I can’t be mad at that! I just would have liked to have seen Rob take the mirror ball; oh well, he did a great job nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment