Friday, July 6, 2012

12/16/11

Highs:
  • Grimm was on tonight. I am really loving this show.
  • It’s Friday.
  • We did a Chinese gift exchange at our Director’s Meeting. I came home with Russell Stovers chocolates. I was definitely okay with that!
  • Dad cooked dinner, which meant we ordered out! Haha! We split a cheese steak sub and some pizza. Yum!

Lows:
  • The kids at work have been crazy. I know the holiday break is coming up, but they are driving me nuts!
  • The person who got my gift at the gift exchange is a good friend of mine but was a little rude about picking my gift. I brought Hershey’s Pot-o-Gold chocolates and a chocolate orange (sounds good, right?), but she wasn’t too fond of the chocolate orange and let me know about it. I didn’t tell her she picked my gift, but it was definitely rude of her to say she wanted to trade it. She’s never even had a chocolate orange but assumed it tasted bad and wanted to get rid of it. Definitely a rude thing to do. I would never do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment