Friday, July 6, 2012

2/11/12

Highs:
  • My shopping trip (and running errands) was successful. I got some plug-in refills from Yankee Candle, a new pair of sneakers/shoes, some things at Walmart, and some things at Kohls.
  • I got some good candle pictures I’ll try and use for my photography class.
  • I took a landscape that I like as well. It snowed last night so I was able to take one with snow before it melted.
  • Even though we waited a long time to get our food at dinner, it was delicious! I got a Reuben sandwich with mashed potatoes; everything was tasty!

Lows:
  • I’m massively addicted to technology: my computer, phone, my iPod, and the TV. I love them all way too much. It’s not really a “bad” thing, but I’m just realizing it.
  • We went to the Fisherman’s Catch for dinner, and the service was really slow. We waited over 30 minutes to get out food. Plus, our server wasn’t friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment