Friday, July 6, 2012

1/3/12

Highs:
  • NCIS was good.
  • Kristen, my Mom, and I watched repeats of New Girl. That show is hilarious!
  • The kids weren’t too crazy at work. It was the first day back from winter break so I thought they would be crazy, but they were pretty good.
  • This was from a couple days ago, but I just remembered: I lit a candle! It’s the first time I’ve ever lit a candle. Yes, that seems weird, but I tried striking a match when I was like 14 or something, and I thought it was going to burn my hand so I threw it in the counter (no damage). I’ve never attempted since, until a couple days ago. I didn’t use a match though; I used a long lighter. Still, it was exciting! Haha!

Lows:
  • I don’t really like one of the ladies who works at the billing office. She’s very vague in her emails, and she never responds when I ask her questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment