Friday, July 6, 2012

11/26/11

Highs:
  • We went to Bonefish Grill for dinner. I got a delicious hamburger, and we got the Bang Bang Shrimp as an appetizer. Everything was tasty!
  • I ended up buying these fingerless mittens I wanted at New York and Co. I initially didn’t buy them since I thought Kristen would knit me some, but let’s me honest…who knows if that would ever happen.
  • Mom and I watched Psych. I think she enjoyed it.

Lows:
  • I was getting flustered in Kohls. First, I must have dropped something I had gotten for Mom (for Christmas) while I was walking to the register so I had to go back upstairs to get another one while the cashier waited (luckily it wasn’t busy). Then, the alarm thing went off when I walked out of the store. I had to go back in, and the manager dude took everything out of my bag to see what the deal was. Turns out, I didn’t steal anything (well, duh), and there was no clip they forgot to take off. Crazy alarm system. It was a little embarrassing though, that and dropping the item and having to go get another one. I hate being flustered when I shop. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment