Friday, July 6, 2012

4/10/12

Highs:
  • Glee finally returned after being on hiatus for 7 weeks!!!! The episode revolved around Blaine and his brother (guest star Matt Bomer). Um, best episode of Glee ever (it didn’t disappoint)!!! I love Matt Bomer on White Collar, and I’m soooo glad he guest starred on Glee! He needs to come back! Amazing songs in the episode too!
  • The kids at work were pretty good today! It was the day after Spring Break so I thought they would be crazy, but they weren’t bad at all.
  • They showed that Gavin DeGraw carried Melissa Gilbert off to get medical attention last night (on Dancing with the Stars). That was soooo sweet! It’s nice to see chivalry isn’t dead.

Lows:
  • Sherri Shepherd got voted off Dancing with the Stars. Boo. I liked her; she’s hilarious.
  • Getting up for work today was a little rough. I’m sure I’ll feel it more tomorrow. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment