Friday, July 6, 2012

1/30/12

Highs:
  • I finally had my doctor’s appointment for my shoulder. I got an x-ray so hopefully the results, which I’ll get in 1-2 days, will at least show and tell me something.
  • My appointment was at 8:30am so I didn’t have to work this morning.

Lows:
  • I had to go to the office to turn something in, and I hadn’t planned on doing that (until tomorrow). People need to be more flexible, especially to people who never turn in anything late, and who asked in advanced. Yeah, I wasn’t happy to make the extra stop.
  • I really hate waiting. I went to Radiology (signed in semi-quickly) but then preceded to wait for 30 minutes to be called. To make matters worse, the x-ray part took only 5 minutes. I hate waiting.
  • My doctor basically wants me to become a drug addict. She wants me to take 4 ibuprofen with 3 meals each day. That’s 12 pills a day. A day. And she wants me to do this for 2 weeks. You do the math.
  • I got a flu shot in my left arm, and it’s been bothering me all day! Flu shots usually do bother me, but it’s the same arm where my shoulder hurts so it’s kind of mixing together. It’s not a good feeling. I hate getting flu shots. I don’t like shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment