Friday, July 6, 2012

3/26/12

Highs:
  • Surprisingly, this is going to be a high: I decided that every time I workout in the next 2 weeks, I am going to run. Time to step it up.
  • I am 20% done with the week.
  • Dancing with the Stars was on tonight. Yay.
  • I finally saw a picture of Matt Bomer from Glee’s episode “Big Brother”. Darren Criss was also in the picture (since Matt is playing his older brother). I am beyond ecstatic. BEYOND.

Lows:
  • When it’s my birthday (it’s not), I don’t feel the need to broadcast it everywhere just to get presents. I hate people like that. 
  • I realized I’m starting to snack again. The good thing is that I’m not eating crazy things and a lot, but I’m still starting to snack. I need to give up snacking unless I’m REALLY hungry. I’m not. I’m just bored. I need to fight this.

No comments:

Post a Comment