Friday, July 6, 2012

3/6/12

Highs:
  • I’m really liking Matthew Morrison’s CD.
  • I’m almost halfway to my weight-loss goal! I can do it! :)

Lows:
  • I got my hair cut. She cut it a little shorter than I wanted. I hate getting my hair cut. I like my hair long. My hair seems so short now (it’s not). Boo.
  • I had to meet my boss at Best Buy to order a new refrigerator for work. I really didn’t need to go. I think she just wanted a friend to keep her company. Then she decided to check out the iPods, and of course I had to go with her (even though I just wanted to leave and come home). Weird.
  • I didn’t get in a good workout. I was feeling lazy and tired I guess. Oh well, I’m getting Jillian’s new kickboxing DVD tonight from the library so I’ll put in extra effort in tomorrow’s workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment