Friday, August 17, 2012

8/17/12

Highs:
  • I had my first new teacher training today. It was a little overwhelming (see lows), but at least now I feel like a real, new teacher (a little bit). 
  • I saw two of my favorite parents from Fountain Green. They were both at the training to help lead groups/classrooms, and it was great seeing them! They were both really happy for me! It was a good feeling.
  • I met my mentor teacher today! She seems really nice!
  • It's Friday.
  • I got Panera for lunch. I seriously love Panera.
  • I had a good 40-minute workout at the gym. I did the elliptical for 20 minutes, and then I rode the bike for 20. I felt good!

Lows:
  • I'm stressing a little bit about next week. I still haven't been in my classroom to setup yet, and I'm getting worried I won't be setup in time! I still haven't received curriculum books yet either, which makes me nervous as well. I feel a little more "in the loop" after today, but I still feel out of the loop...if that makes sense? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment