Sunday, March 17, 2013

3/17/13

Highs:
  • Happy St. Patrick's Day I guess. I like the color green.
  • I'm obsessed with my new phone cases! I have a "slight" addiction when it comes to phone cases.  I've ordered more. I may need help with my addiction.
  • I just watched the end of The Breakfast Club. I love that movie.
  • It's Sunday.
  • There's possible snow in the forecast tonight. There may be a delay tomorrow. Probably not, but who knows. Anything can happen I guess.
  • I went to Trader Joe's this morning. It's been a while. I love Trader Joe's.
  • I just found out there's a Walmart 5 minutes from my apartment. I'm pretty excited. Not gonna lie. 
  • I had corned beef and cabbage for dinner. The corned beef was delicious!

Lows:
  • This is a full week coming up. No days off. No half days. Lots of work to do. Ugh. I'm so not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment