Wednesday, November 7, 2012

11/7/12

Highs:
  • We're halfway through the week, and today was the first day back to school. It's nice only having a 3-day week.
  • I developed a major crush on Jeff Kent. He's was on Survivor (see lows), and he's a retired baseball player. He's 20 years older than me (ha!), but I knew who he was before when he played baseball so I've liked him anyway. He's adorable.

Lows:
  • I got "observed" today. I was told ahead of time she would let me know when she was coming, but nope! She popped in anyway. I think it went well though? I guess we'll see if she asks for post-observation.  
  • Jeff Kent got voted off Survivor tonight. NOOOOOOOO!! He was my favorite, and I wanted him to win! He got blindsided. He was playing such a good game too. Ughhh, so mad right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment