Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10/30/12

Highs:
  • We had no school yesterday, today, and there's no school tomorrow too! I hope everyone is okay from the storm. Having 3 days off is kind of nice, but I hope I'm ready for conferences on Thursday and Friday. Luckily, I took home work last Friday so I think I'm ready, but going back to school will be nice so I can officially prepare.
  • I ran 2 miles. This 5K coming up is going to be interesting! 
  • I played cribbage with my Dad today, and I beat him!
  • The power came back on early this morning! We lost power around 7:30pm last night so we went to bed without power, and I woke up at 1:30am and saw that it was back on. Yayyy I like electricity!

Lows:
  • I'm getting a little stir crazy after being off from school for 2 days. I'll have to do it all again tomorrow too. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment